Grapes for Humanity's fund-raiser dinner
Under the patronage of Mr. Kacim Kellal, Economic and Trade Commissioner for France
Thursday, May 10, 2007
The Four Seasons Hotel, Toronto
Special guest: Stanislas Henriot, President and Director General of Champagne Henriot
Please join us for an exclusive Fine Wine Dinner and Fine Wine Auction featuring the premium wines of the Henriot Group. We are honoured to have Stanislas Henriot as our special guest. The funds raised at this event will be directed to the Polus Centre to help landmine victims in Colombia. Coffee workers in Colombia put themselves at daily risk in their efforts to feed their families and build up the local economy. Grapes for Humanity's funds will help support landmine survivors with prosthetic and economic rehabilitation.
Wines to be served:
- Henriot Souverain Brut Champagne
- William Fèvre Chablis Bouguerots 2004
- Bouchard Père et Fils Meursault Genevières 2004
- Bouchard Père et Fils Beaune du Château 2003
- Bouchard Père et Fils Volnay Caillerets 1999
- Bouchard Père et Fils Beaune de L'Enfant Jésus 2001
- Château des Charmes Riesling Icewine
Limited Seating phone 1-416-922-7776 or email email@example.com.
Tickets: $500 each. Corporate tables for 8 persons: $6000.
If you can't attend please consider a donation to Grapes for Humanity. Call 416-922-7776.
For information on Grapes for Humanity, visit www.grapesforhumanity.com.