Vino della Vita
On Monday, November 5, 2007, the Italian Trade Commission under the auspices of the Consulate General of Italy, the Italian Cultural Institute, and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario will again partner for this extraordinary event at Roy Thomson Hall in downtown Toronto. Highlights of the evening include:
- More than 90 Italian vintners
- Live award-winning Latin Jazz ensemble
- New Italian cultural experiences
- Insider wine advice with Canada's only Master Sommelier, John Szabo
- Italian-inspired food pairings
- Illy coffee bar
- Gelato fresco dolce station
- Bertolli tasting kitchen
- Silent auction packages featuring cultural and culinary experiences
- Tax receipt issued for maximum allowable amount
Your generous donation will support the Heart and Stroke Foundation Centre for Stroke Recovery, where world-class researchers are developing innovative approaches to stroke recovery. About 50,000 strokes occur each year in Canada, and 300,000 Canadians are living with its devastating effects.
Tickets: $150 in advance. $175 at the door.
Buy your tickets now before the event sells out!
Call Roy Thomson Hall's Box Office at 416-872-4255.
Buy tickets online at www.heartandstroke.ca/vinodellavita.