Terroir Hospitality Industry Symposium
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Hart House University of Toronto, 7 Hart House Circle
Reserve your place at this exclusive event at www.UofTtix.ca
or call 416.978.8849, Monday to Friday 11 am5 pm
Register before February 18th for $75.00 or $120 after February 18th, 2008
Terroir, Toronto's leading hospitality symposium, since 2007
Terroir provides hospitality industry professionals the opportunity to learn from and network with colleagues. This motivational one-day symposium will provide you with tools to develop and refine your career in this up and coming field.
Terroir brings together influential chefs, food writers, sommeliers, cheese makers, service experts and business leaders who are sure to inspire anyone linked to the business of hospitality.
This year, the conference will explore the theme of Excellence in Service. Definitions of great service are as numerous as your cover count, but we can agree that providing guests with a dining experience that not only meets but surpasses expectations is ever-challenging and something we all strive to accomplish.
The day will include:
- Discussions on definitions and expectations of service standards
- Wine and food sampling
- Chef demonstrations
- Seminars on business principles to educate us all through these difficult economic times
- Real life examples of excellent customer service
- Keynote Speaker, Mitchell Davis, Vice President, James Beard House, New York
- Event Chair: Donna Dooher, Restaurateur and Chef of Mildred's Temple Kitchen
- Charles Greico, Ontario Hostelry Institute
- Sasha Chapman, Columnist Globe & Mail
- Max Valiquette, Youthography, Youth Marketing Expert
Lunch provided by Savour Ontario Dining and the Wine Council of Ontario
Reception Sponsor: Urban Element, Ottawa