CEO Wine Challenge
Wednesday September 9, 2009
Join us for a single blind tasting of fine wines and networking with like-minded executives who share the same passion for business and wine.
Open to CEO's, Presidents, Partners, Owners and "c" suite executives of companies with $1 million in annual revenue.
Space is limited to 15.
- Champagne tour of The Fine Wine Reserve, located on King Street West
- Tutored tasting tips, keynote and book signing by renowned wine enthusiast and special guest Tony Aspler
- Full-course dinner at Crush Wine Bar including top-notch wines
- Professionally run single blind tasting by Stem Wine Group
- Beautiful entrance package
- Biography and photo posted on the CEO Challenges website and in a special event brochure
- Crystal award to the winner
- $100 of entrance fee goes directly to charity www.grapesforhumanity.com
- Amazing networking opportunities
$575 per person – register online at www.ceochallenges.ca
Itinerary – Wednesday September 9, 2009
5:45–6:15 pm – Registration at the Fine Wine Reserve
6:30–7:00 pm – Champagne Tour
7:15–8:15 pm – Single Blind Tasting Competition at Crush Wine Bar
8:30–9:30 pm – Private Dinner at Crush Wine Bar
9:30 pm – Awards Presentation
10:00 pm – Depart
Sponsored by The Fine Wine Reserve Inc., Stem Wine Group Inc., Grapes for Humanity, Crush Wine Bar, and CopyRight Copy Centre.
For more information, contact:
CEO Challenges Canada