The Ontario Wine Review Gewurztraminer Challenge
November 9, 12, 18
Campbell House Museum
160 Queen Street West, Toronto
(at Osgoode Subway Stn)
$40 per person, per night
Register for one or more nights – different wines each night.
Book all 3 nights and receive an invitation to the "Curiosities of Gewurztraminer" night on November 23.
Over 3 nights in November, guests will choose Ontario's best Gewurztraminer wines from Ontario's top vintners. Campbell House Museum will become a "salon des vins"! Citizens will sniff, swirl, and swallow up to 10 Gewurztraminer wines in a "People's Choice" contest hosted by Michael Pinkus, the creator of the Ontario Wine Review and our very own "Grape Guy."
- Wine-and-cheese reception by the fire in the historic kitchen
- Tour of the last remaining brick home from the old Town of York, focusing on the pleasures of drinking and dining in early Toronto
- Tasting of up to 10 Gewurztraminer wines from Ontario's top wineries, in a three-part judging process: Do you like it? Would you buy it? Is it good value?
- Michael Pinkus and guest speakers discuss why Gewurztraminer is one of life's real pleasures
- "After party" of coffee and dessert, by the kitchen fire
Limited space – Please pre-pay to register
VISA/MasterCard: Call the Grape Line at 416-346-2223 or 416-385-9400 or contact Campbell House at 416-597-0227, ext. 3, firstname.lastname@example.org,
or visit Campbell House to pay in person
Cheque: Visit www.ontariowinereview.com, download registration form and
send completed form to address indicated