The Annual International Cool Climate Chardonnay Celebration
46 International Wineries. 15 Top Canadian Chefs. 1 Amazing Grape.
WHAT: International Cool Climate Chardonnay Celebration (the i4c), featuring 46 premium producers from 8 countries, an elegant culinary program and engaging educational sessions for attendees
WHERE: Niagara College's Niagara-on-the-Lake campus will act as the central venue, with excursions to winery locations across Niagara.
WHEN: Friday, July, 22 to Sunday, July 24, 2011
- 46 top international and Canadian winemakers
- Matt Kramer – influential author of Making Sense of Wine and columnist with the Wine Spectator – will emcee and act as keynote speaker at the inaugural event
- 15 celebrated Ontario chefs will be featured in culinary program
- 2 full days of cool-climate-Chardonnay-focused programming, including a series of educational sessions, social wine-tasting gatherings, luncheons, the Friday evening gala dinner and the Saturday "Chardonnay and Cochon" event
- Attendees will taste more than 100 wines from 46 winemakers
- An informal campus atmosphere will lend itself to winemakers and attendees interacting and socializing throughout the weekend
- 15 Ontario chefs will be featured in an exciting culinary program, highlighting locally-grown foods and "perfect pairings" with cool-climate Chardonnay
Visit www.coolchardonnay.org for a full list of producers and weekend programme.
Tickets are available at www.coolchardonnay.org. $750 for full weekend pass.