Tony Aspler & Zoltan Szabo's Top Ten Wines of the Year (as released by Vintages in 2014)
- 2006 Moutard Père & Fils Cuvée des 6 Cépages Brut Champagne (95)
- 2006 Domaine Berthet-Bondet Château-Chalon Vin Jaune (94)
- 2008 Château Dereszla 5 Puttonyos Tokaji Aszú (93)
- 2006 Masi Serego Alighieri Vaio Armaron Amarone della Valpolicella (93)
- 2011 Montes Purple Angel (93)
- 2012 Henry of Pelham Estate Cabernet/Merlot (92)
- 2007 Brokenwood Maxwell Semillon (92)
- 2008 Alpha Estate Syrah (92)
- 2011 Bibi Graetz Soffocone di Vincigliata (92)
- N/V Valdespino Inocente Single Vineyard Fino Dry Sherry (92)
Tony's Wine of the Year: 2006 Moutard Père & Fils Cuvée des 6 Cépages Brut Champagne
Tony's Winery of the Year: Pierre Sparr (Alsace). "I chose this winery because of their great quality across the portfolio and their pricing policy to make their wines affordable."
Zoltan's Wine of the Year: 2008 Château Dereszla 5 Puttonyos Tokaji Aszú
Zoltan's Winery of the Year: Henry of Pelham (Ontario). "A pioneering family estate, the Speck boys have been delivering great wines and excellent service to licensees and consumers alike for decades now."