Wine Quiz #5 (November 9, 2004)
Here's the fifth in my monthly series of quizzes to test your wine knowledge.
Look for the answers next week!
- Which of the following grapes is not part of a red Bordeaux blend?
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Franc
- Petit Verdot
- What are the four wine appellations of British Columbia?
- What does Blanc de Noirs mean on a French wine label?
- On what day is Beaujolais Nouveau released?
- What do Baga, Bagaceira and Bairrada have in common?
- What is the still wine made in the Champagne region called?
- What does chaptalisation do to wine?
- What do egg whites, milk, fish bladders and diatomaceous earth have
to do with wine?
- What is a wine thief?
- What is a Teinturier grape?